If you are looking for some writings on legal research and writing, hit the jump to the Cornell Law Library’s list of legal research and writing guides (link here). The categories break down as follows:
- GENERAL WORKS ON LEGAL WRITING AND LEGAL STYLE
- GENERAL STYLE MANUALS
- CITATION GUIDES
- WORKS ON BRIEF WRITING AND ORAL ADVOCACY
- WORKS ON INSTRUMENT DRAFTING
- WORKS ON LEGAL RESEARCH
The categories above are links to the actual sections. While it is a “selected” and not a “comprehensive” list, there is more than enough to fill your office bookshelf!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Legal Writing for Dumies (laf.ee)
- Peter Schwartz: The Reinvention of Legal Research: The Future is Now (huffingtonpost.com)
Pingback: legal research guides - StartTags.com
Nice post, a little over my noodle but for sure something to think about
Thank you 🙂
I love this!